Sunday, August 21, 2011

hundreds & thousands



It's been a very long weekend and I am fully shattered. I have no thrifty finds to share because I sold them all at the market today. They must of been the only things I sold because despite the beautiful weather and hoards of people, I didn't really make a lot of cash. I spent my entire Saturday cleaning out my 'studio' *cough* 'spare room' in preparation for a relative from Holland who arrived late last night AND I had to get up at stupid o'clock to go to the market and make no money. So what this means is, I am tired, I am cranky, I have no spare change and my brain looks like a packet of hundreds and thousands spilled all over a bench (as opposed to artfully arranged on a piece of paper). 

Until tomorrow friends, I wish you sweet dreams and goodnight.


3 comments:

  1. oh no! I hope you had a good night sleep so that you can enjoy happy times with your travelling friend.

    Bec x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'm not coming to visit then, grumpypants.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh petal! Well the artfully arranged hundreds and thousands are very lovely. Hope you feel better soon! (have a gina and tonic, I find they help immensely) *s*

    ReplyDelete